Common Name: Alfalfa
Scientific Name: Medicago_sativa
Scientific Family: fabaceae
Estimated Crop days: 210
1-Alfalfa called the queen of the forage is the most widely grown crops.
2-It is important due to high biomass production.
3-It has high nutritional quality as animal feed and contain vitamins A, D, E.
4-There is big demand for alfalfa hay in Pakistan.
- Land preparation
- Sowing method & suitable varieties
- Usage of Organic & Inorganic fertilizers
- Proper Usage of irrigation
- Weed Control
- Timely management for disease & pest attack
- Proper usage of pesticides
Greenage Services, based in Pakistan and is engaged in the business of providing consultancy, services, research and development in the agriculture sector.